Paraffin Wax Treatment
Paraffin therapy is one of the most effective methods of applying deep heat to relieve pain and stiffness. The warm paraffin also moisturizes for healthier looking, softer skin.
Therabath warm paraffin wax treatments are fast-acting, drug-free, and versatile, providing heat therapy for many different applications from arthritis joint pain relief to salon hand, foot, and facial services.
Therabath paraffin baths can be used to treat many conditions.
- to soothe chronic arthritis joint pain
- to relax stiff muscles
- in therapeutic massage for clients and for practitioners' self-care prior to therapeutic exercise
- during physical and occupational therapy
- to increase range of motion
- to relieve dryness from repeated hand-washing
- for tired, overworked hands
- for very dry skin
- for salon manicures and pedicures
- for paraffin facials
- in spas
- to warm cold hands, especially in winter
- and more!